- Created tools for artists and designers using C++ for tasks such as: laying out 3D scenes, creating event timelines for animations, defining relationships between in-game objects, and more.
- Identified and suggested new technologies and tools for enhancing product value and increasing team productivity.
- Debugged and modified software components for existing tools and a proprietary game engine - including audio systems and the graphical user interface.
- Assisted in maintaining and expanding a content build system for outputting final engine assets.
- Creating and maintaining mobile applications using C# and the Unity game engine.
- Creating systems for a wide variety of user interactions and visuals including the use of virtual reality and augmented reality.
- Creating scripts and tools internally for integrating content and processing data.
- Created terrain and environment assets using GIS (satellite) data for the Visa "Surf" project using the 3D Studio Max scripting language.
- Created tools for a wide variety of tasks including automated texturing, automated visual effects generation, automated model creation, satellite data cleanup/optimization, satellite data conversion, and more using the 3D Studio Max scripting language and Python.
- Created and textured high/low resolution models for various projects using 3D Studio Max.
- Created character and object animations using 3D Studio Max for various projects.
- Designed and implemented user interfaces for various projects using C# and the Unity game engine.
- Designed and implemented user interfaces for various projects using C#/WPF.
- Assisted with training clients in the use of Mosbe simulation software.
- Obtained a Secret level security clearance.
Savannah College of Art and Design
BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS, ANIMATION - Computer Animation
Savannah, GA | 2007
- Recipient of the highest level SCAD academic scholarship.